Elise Marie Collins Restorative Yoga Teacher Training Workshop 9.23.18
$85.00 not inc. tax
WHAT: Get ready to learn all the things about restorative yoga, you wish you knew. This is a Restorative Yoga Teacher Training Workshop. Love teaching restorative yoga, yet need more training??? Elise has the tools for you! Elise has been a certified Relax and Renew trainer for 15 years. She hails from San Francisco, CA and she is very well know for what she does. Her new book Super Ager in on Amazons AND it’s there #1 best new selling books. She is in SLC for one weekend, to do what she does best, EDUCATE. Read on for more details and her *bio
HOW MUCH: $65 presale $85 day of
WHERE: Avenue Yoga, 967 E. 2100 S. SLC UT, 84106
WHEN: Sunday, September 23rd 1:30pm-4pm
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Learn poses and techniques to help your students relax and rejuvenate.
- Learn the science of deep relaxation. Why is “do nothing yoga” so good for you?
- Teach your students tips and tricks to quiet their minds and let go of their to do lists and anxious thoughts during class.(you will learn this too!)
- Sleep is different than constructive rest and restorative yoga. What’s the difference?
- Meditations that can be done in a restorative yoga posture
- Visualizations that can be done in a restorative posture.
- Pranayama that can be done in a restorative posture.
Yoga For Longevity-
- Increase your lifespan and your healthspan using yoga and Ayurveda.
- Poses for longevityYoga offers unique benefits that naturally help people live long and healthy lives. Learn how to increase your capacity to age well, feel good and disrupt internalized cultural norms around aging
- Pranayama for longevity
- Meditations for longevity
- Visualizations for longevity
- Community-how can you create community?
- Off the mat practices, such as ikigai(reason for living) daily routine and living in balance with nature
WHAT TO BRING: bring a notebook or recording devise, all your questions and your smile.
Elise Marie Collins bio …
Helping students and clients form healthy lifestyle patterns is Elise Collins’ passion and life purpose. Her firm belief is that when we take care of our bodies, our purpose and dharma emerges from this foundation of health. Elise has authored three books on healthy living. Her latest, Super Ager, inspires readers to optimize their well-being for longevity in the 21st century and beyond.
A visionary yoga teacher for over twenty years as well as an inspirational content creator, Elise uses the tools of Ayurveda and scientific research to uplift the planet by shifting old paradigms that have kept humans stuck. Guided by her teachings, her students are empowered to embrace their authentic selves as well as their true life’s mission. Elise is committed to helping people all over the world move out of darkness and into light and has touched thousands through her yoga instruction and publications.
As a founding editor of the Yoga Health Coaching Blog, she helps other yoga teachers and holistic health coaches hone their blogging skills. As a graduate of the Berkeley Psychic Institute, she has developed and used her intuition to help students and clients easily shift their lives in profound and powerful ways. As a recently matriculated student in the USC Master of Arts program in Gerontology, she is quickly becoming become a pioneer and expert in longevity and healthy aging.